samsung galaxy s3 vs. iphone 4s?

I am getting a new phone tomorrow and im going insane deciding i have a htc mytouch 4g as of now and i have narrowed my options down to the galaxy s3 , iphone 4s and the htc one x. I like he s3 because of its amazing screen and display , i like the iphone for siri and ease of use even though i have had bad expierences with three ipods i have owned, and the one x because of its beats audio (i am obsessed with music) i will have the verizion plan with unlimited talk and text and 2gb of data

I also like the one x because i have loved my htc i have now and it has lasted me for over a year but its time for a new one (mainly cause my phone has a huge crack in the screen)

I am not concerned with prices unless its like over $300

Is the iphone 5 already out? Sorry im phone dumb

• ?
    Best Answer

The Galaxy S3 is better than iPhone 5 so choosing the iPhone 4s would be a bad idea.

Beats Audio is only an equalizer. There are other options as good or better.

If you're an iPhone lover, get the iPhone 5 which will be released September 21. All it brings is a larger screen (4"), faster processor and 4G. All are just catch-up features. Google is being booted out so you won't get integration with all Google services, no Google maps or Navigation. The S3 has wireless charging, NFC, 4.8" screen.

• Lori

Samsung Galaxy S3. The iPhone is too old and the S3 beats it by light years away. Forget about the iPhone 4S. The Galaxy S3 offers Android Ice Cream Sandwich, the latest version of Android, a 1.4Ghz quad-core Exynos processor, which eats 1080p movies for breakfast and can even play them in a pop-up window while you browse the web. Extras like the microSD slot and larger battery give it the edge over HTC’s One X, and the 4.8in Super AMOLED screen is sharp and vibrant. In my opinion, the Galaxy S3 is lighter in your hand, and cheaper than the iPhone. You can get more out of this phone than the iPhone 4S.

Both are excellent phones. While I own a 4s and have played around with the S3. I love them both.

The selling point to me with both of these phones is: how strong it is.

My 4s screen is cracked the ENTIRE screen from a 12in drop. The S3 a bit stronger because it is encased in plastic.

so if you're clumsy get the S3, but the 4s is only $100 brand new now. I think the S3 is $200

I personally like the iphone better because I have to much music and it's easier to sync music into it

But I love Galaxy s3's camera. It takes amazing pictures.

Even though Siri is cool and all, i don't think that many people actually use it on a daily basis, it more like something thats cool to do when you are bored

But if you are getting the iphone 4s, i think you should just pay that extra 100 dollars for the iphone 5.

You can order it tonight :)

Source(s): Personal experience.

Being into music I would personally go with the one x. That's definitely a music phone. Saturday I will be getting a galaxy S3. There's too much hype going on about iPhones, and I personally feel that samsung made a better phone.

I personally prefer the One X, it has a nice look and feel. The iPhone and s3 are pretty good too. The Nokia Lumia 920 is a nice phone, but it lacks the apps that iPhone and Android have. iPhones are awesome with music, but the One X won't make it that difficult for you to work with your music. You can also use Google Music to put your music in the cloud and have it across all of your devices

Source(s): First hand experience

IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION .

who would want a galaxy theyre disgusting .

im in love with my iphone kbye .