Can somebody please translate this paragraph for me in to french???? (10 points best answer) Tnx! :)?

Hi my name is Nia! I live with my two loving parents and my little brother. This past summer, I travelled across Europe. I visited many beautiful and interesting countries such as France, Germany, and Spain. While I was in France, I visited the Eiffel Tower, Musee du Louvre, and the Arc de Triomphe. My hobbies are... show more Hi my name is Nia! I live with my two loving parents and my little brother. This past summer, I travelled across Europe. I visited many beautiful and interesting countries such as France, Germany, and Spain. While I was in France, I visited the Eiffel Tower, Musee du Louvre, and the Arc de Triomphe. My hobbies are playing the piano, swimming, and playing soccer. This past summer I also played soccer and went swimming with my friends. I am hardworking and love to learn. My favorite subject in school is science. In the future, I would like to be a dentist or a doctor. In the future, I would also love to travel across the world and help others.