What are my chances looking like for a transfer?

I am hoping to transfer to a different university in the fall of 2013 for a better economics program. I love economics, and I feel that I am extremely limited and uninterested at this Canadian university. I would like to transfer to Harvard to learn from Greg Mankiw ideally, but we all know their acceptance rates... show more I am hoping to transfer to a different university in the fall of 2013 for a better economics program. I love economics, and I feel that I am extremely limited and uninterested at this Canadian university. I would like to transfer to Harvard to learn from Greg Mankiw ideally, but we all know their acceptance rates so I am applying to around 10 other universities/colleges.

This year I am taking Micro/Macroeconomics, Honors Calculus I & II, Honors Linear Algebra I & II, Newtonian Mechanics, Chemistry, and two English courses. I am going to try my absolute hardest to come out with a 4.0 GPA, which seems quite feasible so far. As for involvement in the university, I am the President of a newly founded US politics student group (with 10 members), and I volunteer. As for activities, I trade stocks and I have had an extensive martial arts history, as well as 10 years of piano. My high school grades were all A+'s and all AP's. I am writing the SAT test and two subject tests in October/November. I hope to get >2200 and ideally >2300 on the SAT test, and I should get 800 on both of the subject tests.

That sums up the major stuff; what do you think? What could I work on? I really want to get a good US economics degree.
1 answer 1