Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Isn't now the time for the United States to end and for the states to go their seperate ways?

Romney 2012!

Update:

Romney stands for the destruction of the United States. Where the states choose to go from there is their decision.

Update 2:

@Tex Patriot- From my conversations with the man, and his website.

www.mittromney.com

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Romney stands for the destruction of the US? Where did you get that from?

Source(s): Texas!
  • GUS
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

In the next 3-5 years the world economy will collapse. From the ashes will rise the new USA, without all the dead weight that has accumulated over the past 80 years. All the people/companies currently gaming the system will find themselves without corporate welfare, bloated union pensions, free food, free housing, free medical care, free cell phones, free child care, etc. The USA will once again lead the world, assuming we make it through the collapse.

• 9 years ago

LOLOL

So much for reasoned thought huh...

LOLOLOL

You might as well stay home on November 6th 2012 with that kind of self defeating attitude..

Hell you probably have voted a dozen times for Obama already through the mail..

Barry is history and will take his rightful place in front of Jimmy Carter as the worst President ever...

IMO

Source(s): Source(s): Source(s): * * * God Blessed America with Freedom and as part of those Blessed we must keep those Freedoms. USE YOUR VOTE WISELY! To see what others fail to see is BOTH, a curse and a blessing… Telling you what no one else will tell you in the media. The truth will set you free, lies will enslave you… §† FNS †§ TTIV
  • 9 years ago

Yeah, tell me how that works out. Fifty little countries? It would be nice for states to fund themselves and trash most of the federal government. One of the reasons for the civil war because the south was angry with the extension of the federal government.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I'm voting Obama but to be fair, I don't think Romney stands for the breakup of the United States.

• i think its time for me to get out of this land of polarized politicians...i am not a liberal or a conservative... i am a moderate a sane human being.... and i demand to be heard... that or a free trip out of this crappy country because it has really gone down hill

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

And what will all the conservatives in the middle live on? The Red states TAKE more than they pay in in Federal taxes, they will all starve to death!

• Gunny
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

ROBME & RUIN...could set up a Kool-aid stand & pass out free tin hats, that would fix everything..

Source(s): mend-all & bend-all
  • Desire
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Were you dropped on your head as an infant?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not a bad idea.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.