What's your defination of life ?

Fact s:-

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

Butterflies taste with their feet.

When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.

Einstein couldn't speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought he might be retarded.

hihihihihihihihihihihi

Best Answer

life is a game, you have your ups and downs but always enjoy your life and try your best not to give up :)

Source(s): {hamesha forever}
  • Susan

Life is having an environment reflect back at you what is in your mind My view of like all the Old Testament stories is that according to what a person creates him/herself into - thus does one's personal world around them warp into providing for them Just like during a plague a caring person can nurse those that are dieing yet never become contaminated themselves I am convinced that you can either allow chaos and randomness form your identity ego or you can decide what you want to think and act and immerse yourself into and create purposely who and what you want to be and the world itself will reflect you back to you according to what you you have become to me this is the real symbolism of heaven or hell so to me life is the chance to be something and thus learn from it and create always grander and more adventurous selves

Angelina Jolie gets $20 million a film.

My definition of life is to not just exist, but instead live a life with purpose.

I look at life as though everything is a miracle.

life is like a chocolate box you never know what you get

or

life is like an ice cream so enjoy it before it melts

LIFE is a like a T20 cricket match , no matter how many wickets fall , we should not worry and try to hit sixes on every ball......

Hihihihihihihihihi................

One's life should be like a candle , it gives light sacrificing itself , like wise as a humans one should lead his life useful for himself and also for others . even after their dismiss many they should set example for others . this is my view on life .. . .

• Red

Life sucks. Just when life gives you cake, it explodes in your face.

life is a journey of obstacles n of happiness n sadnesss n all get together in our life

Life is a game that does busy everyone to live with contrast.........