If Iran gets a nuclear weapon, would it be any worse than North Korea already having them?

the western countries are very concerned that Iran is about to obtain a nuclear weapon. esp. Israel is, and the U.S. says a nuclear Iran is unacceptable. but i'm not sure if there is enough evidnece to prove that Iran has nuclear weapons but i'm sure they are trying to make them. But North Korea for sure... show more the western countries are very concerned that Iran is about to obtain a nuclear weapon. esp. Israel is, and the U.S. says a nuclear Iran is unacceptable. but i'm not sure if there is enough evidnece to prove that Iran has nuclear weapons but i'm sure they are trying to make them. But North Korea for sure has nuclear weapons no lie, they've tested them in 2006 and 2009 even Russia, China, South Korea, Japan, U.S. and the U.N. put sanctions against North Korea for testing them. but the U.S. never planned to take any action against North Korea, but they do on Iran, at least Romney does. But if Iran gets a nuke would it be any worse than NK having them?
11 answers 11