Your thoughts? My purpose? (WARNING: Very deep thinking involved)?

I am a college student, going for my associate's degree. However, even before college, many thoughts have been constantly racing through my head - they all lead to one question. What is my purpose, if there is one?

I have this habit of procrastinating and worrying...a combination. It's very unforgiving for my demeanor. Also, as you see, I think very hard. If you want to categorize that habit as a "bad" one, be my guest.

Long story short. It's a normal night for me. Sitting at my house, overdue college assignments, and the worrying follows along as always. I probably have a very low GPA already. If I keep this up, you know what that means?

That's right. I fail. And if I fail, there's virtually no place where society will accept me.

Why is life so commercialized? All we do is go to school, get an education, get a job and work as the government uses us to better the economy. Then we die. Sounds brutal, but think about it.

I realized this a very long time ago. I bet I was thinking about it in elementary school, even. And this is why I'm not doing so well in college. The only thing that pisses me off is, if I don't follow the [unwritten] rules of getting an education and trying to get the best job that I can, there really is no other way I can live...except for being homeless.

Anyone have thoughts about this? I apologize for making it so long, but I couldn't miss a single thing.

..Also.. is there a free and popular blogging site that I could post this on?

Favorite Answer

Wordpress.com is free. With the degree...just get er done. Its just a two year sacrifice. Apply ur self.

Peace and Love. Try to have at least one positive thought encompasing your head. Something has to turn out better if you redirect your energy. Instead of procrstinating take the initiative to do something, anything and everything. Do your best.

Peace and Love.

confusing factor look using yahoo or google it could actually help

• facebook is pretty popular for everybodys problems in life

You need to get back on your mind meds , Argyle ...........