France or Argentina to study? ?

Have been chosen to go to France for a year of study, however I have had a change of heart and would like to study in Argentina. What is your advice? Has anyone studied in either of these places? Helpppp thanks :)

Best Answer

I'm from Spain, I lived in Argentina, in the Spanish-speaking world, Argentina is known for their education, they seriously have a very good education in Latin America, in my opinion is the best in the region. Also, Argentina would be an opportunity for you to go to a pretty country.

France also has good education but in Argentina is totally for free, you can study whatever you want for free, also there are private universities in the country but the best universities in Argentina are the public universities. I don't know how is in France, maybe it's like here in Spain.

If I were you, I'd choose Argentina but France is also ok, both options are very good, you should look for the cities because if you chose Argentina of France, you won't regret.

Its all about culture. I'm part French (still very small) and would LOVE to go to France incredibly bad. However, you need to understand it may be of a culture-shock to you going there. I would hope you study well on what people do there, what's appropriate, customs, etc as you won't feel much different.

Argentina, I would assume is the same thing. Just study like crazy. I would rather go to France myself as its just a better environment from what I hear.

Argentina can be bracketted with india on matters of education,industry etc.On the other hand France boasts of reputed educational,research and industrial institutions and establishments.