Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Have you ever been in a car crash?

I never have.. Ive only been rear ended once but it was small and that freaked me out, I can't imagine an actual car crash :o

If you have, what does it feel like?

• Nita
    Favorite Answer

ok, i've been in quite a few car crashes, but the worse one was when I was about 12.

My mom was driving and my brother (who was 2) and I were in the back seat, it was like 90 degrees out and it just started drizzling rain ( makes the road slick) we were going down this curvy road, and up ahead a truck had flipped but nobody was hurt, so the ambulances were leaving. Nobody had put flares or anything up, we came around the curve to an ambulance across the road attempting to make a 3 point turn. my mom slammed on the brakes hydroplaning, and she passed out.

The ambulance took off into the field beside the road, and our car followed and we hit the ambulance and totalled it. For days I could hear the crash in my head over and over. my mom had passed out and didn't have her seat belt on, she was thrown across the car and broke her arm, the car filled with smoke and i was trying to get my brother out of his carseat. we were all ok, we got in the other ambulance and we were taken to the hospital where my mom got her arm set and casted. it was a bad jolt and i had a headache for a week, and bad dreams. but we were ok, and it's a funny story now... My mom hit an ambulance once.. lol :D

Source(s): several car crashes

Yup when I was 7-8 idk but this ******* ***** hit our car cuz he was drunk I think and it was my whole family in the car we were going to San antonio cuz we though they were gonna have a hurricane in houston so anyways my older sister and brother was ok luckily because they were luggages in the trunk the ***** hit us in the back we were in a van so my sister and bro was in the last row me and my mom was in the middle she was feeding me then boom the car hit and my head hit the window and I bit my tough my mom faint and had a miscarriage :( and my dad hit his head on the wheel my head hurted for a while I remember that the ambulance ppl were saying if ur ok say something I guess I was shy or in shock or something but then me and my mom were in the ambulance laying down and when I was younger I hated shots so I kept thinking I don't want a shot when we get to the hospital lol! Then I remember the police carried me and convicted me to drink the medicine and I did and yeah..I didn't know that my mom had a miscarriage or even had a baby till a few months ago Ikr like its late to b telling that story and so I also remember that before the car accident my mom said that she had a baby I was so happy and later she was like no the baby's in the trash can or I don't have a baby or something..u r so lucky u have never been into one !! Well bye!! Oh and everyone was ok we were healthy no bad injuries :)

Source(s): My life! :P

Not an actual car crash but i was in a parking lot and someone was backing up and hit the side of my truck... so scary

I've been rear ended by a drunk driver going at like mach speed...so I also hit the car in front of me because he was going so fast. Car totaled. It hurts and it feels like the airbag almost breaks you face. lol

i was backing out of the best buy parking lot & i was with my dad & i accidentally didn't wait for the other car on the opposite side to back out first & i hit their car a little bit, like a bump is all

Yes. Never let anyone drive while eating a sandwich.

Yes I have. It felt like "Crap, now we're going to jail for drunk driving".

Me tooo.