Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMotorcycle Racing · 9 years ago

What kind of motorcycle?

Does anyone know what kind of motorcycles have those big fat back tires ....it's kind of like a sports motorcycle.......kinda like the one that batman has......just without the extra features like shotting bullets and flying on it???

Favorite Answer

First, the motorcycle category I believe you have in mind is the "CRUISER".

And then, the coolest Batman-Like Looking Bike in Cruiser Category today is the...

DUCATI DIAVEL.

http://www.ducati.com/bikes/diavel/index.do

Nothing comes close to your description "like the one that batman has", so I would assume it's black.

Big fat tires, I believe the Diavel has the largest rear tire in the motorcycle cruiser class. A design and shape one Batman would use, without the bullets and flight-capability... Nothing else comes close on that than the Diavel.

If this is the exact same bike you have in mind. Give me the "best answer" vote! :D

If u need big fat back tires u need 2 have sports bike like R1, Ducati, Agusta or hayabusha.......if u dont want sports bike n need jst a normal bike go for FZ..

Ducati, and custom hogs can fit very fat rear tires.

harley davidson?? or triumph?