Need a good book like these:?

Divergent, The Hunger Games, The City of Ember, Under The Watson's Porch, The Phantom Tollbooth, Green, Black, Red, and White, anything similar to those would be great.

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Time's Disease, Laurent In Chains

Not Young/Adult, so please disregard if you are not looking for Adult fiction. This is a good long read, adult fiction, dark, mysterious, romantic, dystopian, untamed~ Available on Nook, Kindle, all eReaders & PDF for computers.

When a young prophetess is rescued from genocide by a retired veteran, our prolific duo teams up with a sultry bounty hunter who falls for any heroic heart. Old comrades unite amid the chaotic collapse of a world power, and rebel armies form new alliances out of loyalty to the innocent. A princess learns of her true heritage while tribes waken powers of olden. A practitioner of occult science self-fulfills temple prophecy by resurrecting his father from the grave, only to realize the Free People he despises have become his only salvation.

Many believe these inevitable events were written in the stars from the dawn of time, and prophets are merely observant students of precession who study repetitive patterns within endless successions of natural cycles. Others say it is impossible to predict legendary incidents which happened before and are destined to occur again. Civilizations have come and gone, leaving historical warnings carved on ancient walls. Unheeded and forgotten by myth, eras are reborn to rise and fall until there comes an age when every god's immortality nears its end…

Set in a post-apocalyptic future, Time's Disease offers the classical allure of mythology with enduring messages very relevant to current events. Futuristic themes revolve around castle landscapes to create this novel recipe. Add a dash of mysticism, sprinkled by romance and topped by spatters of horror, to sup from hope’s cup amid life’s epic tragedies. Partake of this bold tale of action and consequence, as revealed by Illiana Rhea and told by the very characters themselves. Behold, this is Laurent In Chains.

Look Inside at Amazon and read the first three chapters for free online.

http://www.amazon.com/Times-Disease-ebook/dp/B008R...

• The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel

Vampire Academy Series

The Mortal Instrument Series

The Host

Nobody's Princess

Nobody's Perfect

• b97st

Enclave by Ann Aguirre

Matched by Ally Condie

Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien

Inside Out by Maria V Snyder

Wither by Lauren DeStefano

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

Legend by Marie Lu

Gone by Michael Grant

Uglies by Scott Westerfield

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

The Giver by Lois Lowry

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

The Declaration by Gemma Malley

XVI by Julia Carr

The Secret Under My Skin by Janet McNaughton

The Maze Runner by James Dashner

Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman

The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist

Runner by William Dietz

Battle Royale by Koushun Takami

Seed by Rob Ziegler

Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Variant by Robison Wells

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Feed by M.T. Anderson

The Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn

Little Brother by Cory Doctorow

The Chrysalids by John Wyndham

Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

The Giver. It's a dystopian novel and I read it in 7th grade, (7 years ago), loved it, and I actually just finished it today because I decided to read it, again. I know you'd enjoy it, everyone I've asked, likes the book. Give it a try!

Source(s): I've read it myself