Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 8 years ago

When will Sons of Anarchy Season 4 be on Netflix?

It is the day of the season 5 premier!!! Season 4 is still not on Netflix. Does anyone have any information? Lets figure out this bull**** together

Favorite Answer

I thought it was suposed to be today too. The day the new season starts is the day the last season is released on Netflix.. Thats how it worked for breaking bad last month??

I'm freaking out right along with you! I had NO idea that there was even a season 4....I thought season 4 was on tv now! Lmao! I was watching the previews from previously, and didn't remember any of it! So I searched, and I need sons of anarchy season 4 on Netflix right freaking NOW!

So lets hope it will be on there in the next few days!! I'll record all of season 5, so by the time I'm finished with 4 on Netflix, I can just watch season 5 on my DVR! :)

Yeah Kurt Sutter explained how it works. Once its been out on DVD for a few weeks then Netflix can buy it and share with viewers. Season 4 has only been out a week or two. Its expected to be up by the end of this month :)

Can't wait for the new season, gonna be great!

I agree! I don't want to have to pay for season 4 and I don't want to watch it illegaly either because of virases.