The Avengers vs X-Men?

Who would win this 15v15 based on these rosters and why would this team win?:

X-Men Roster: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Namor, Wolverine, Beast, Colossus, Magneto, Iceman, Gambit, Storm, Rogue, Juggernaut, Archangel, Deadpool, and Nightcrawler.

Avengers Roster: Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Captain America, Iron Man, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Spiderman, Spiderwoman, Ms Marvel, Falcon, Black Panther, Black Widow, She Hulk, Daredevil

Bane, are you retarted? The X-Men and Avengers are in the same universe and are actually fighting one another in the comic book crossover.

Favorite Answer

Hmmm. Ok well looking at your rosters for both teams, im going to have to say the Avengers look as though they have more of powerhouse team but they fight actually looks really even given the fact that you gave the X-Men some powerfuls characters. I like the X-Men more so i will be defending them throughout this answer. Lets mention some of the top characters on both teams. The Avengers have Thor, Hulk, She Hulk, Ms Marvel, and Spiderman. The X-Men's top heroes are Wolverine, Namor, Magneto, Emma Frost, Juggernaut, and Deadpool. Hmmmm, very close matchup here lol. Anyway, let get down to the bussiness. Captain America and Iron Man are out of the fight, thats if Magneto goes after them immediately and crushes Iron Man's suit and takes away Captain's Vibranium metal shield which would give the oppurtunity for Cyclops to kill laser kill Cap. Also, Archangel would probably go after the Falcon and we all know he will defeat the Falcon. Next off, Hawkeye and Black Widow are out as well, if either of them take a punch from someone lke Namor or Colossus, they will be knocked out. Ok, given the X-Men have a telepathy(Emma Frost), she could be a huge help in the fight, now i dont know if Thor is resistance to telepathy like Hulk is but if he is, she could screw him up big time. Also, given the X-Men have Wolverine and Deadpool who are pretty similar characters, they could go up against the some of the mightier Avengers such as Spiderman or the Hulks. But since tthe X-Men have the Juggernaut, he will be a good matchup for the Hulk. Also, Rogue can Absorb She Hulks power and battle She Hulk and Storm can distract Ms Marvel. As far as Black Panther and Daredevil, Beast and Nightcrawler can take them out and Colossus couldgo against Luke Cage leaving Gambit with Iron Fist and Iceman with Spiderwoman. Although i defended the X-Men and they would have a good chance of defeating the Avengers, nothing could stop the Hulk, Thor, and maybe Spiderman. Maybe if the X-Men had a lot of motivation and stuff but lets be real, Thor is a God, Spiderman has spidey sense, and the Hulk has no limit to his strength and he can regenerate. I am a true X-Men fan and this was a fun question to answer!

Source(s): Comic reader

That's a really hard question to answer because they each have their strong suits and setbacks. If you pitted two individual characters against each other it would be easier to decide. But since you didn't, I guess I'll have to try and devise the answer through what I know about the characters from the comics I've read...even though the X-men would have Magneto, Wolverine, and Emma Frost (who are the strongest I think from the 15) the Avengers have Hulk and Thor. And I just read a comic where Hulk ripped Wolverine in two.....Even though my allegiance lies with the X-men I think the Hulk alone would be the deciding factor in a fight......but then again, half the time Hulk is just out for himself and would probably beat up his own team. Like I said before, it's a really hard choice, but my final verdict will have to be the X-men.

And in response to Bane's answer: THEY'RE IN THE FREAKING SAME UNIVERSE!!!! If you're gonna sit there and take the time to bash us comic book nerds than get the facts right so you don't look like such a freaking idiot next time. So here's a little history lesson for you: Marvel owns Fantastic 4, X-men, and Avengers (a bunch of other groups too). DC owns Justice League, Batman, Superman, etc.

They're fictional characters, from diferent universes, so they can never fight, unless its in like a videogame, in which case depends on who the player is.

Get a life

• Mike

The Avengers :)