Need advice and answers regarding switching cable/phone services?

I'm planning on dropping comcast triple play and just keep the internet because it is becoming too expensive. I want to know if there should be any last advice/tip before dropping the home phone and cable. I already tried telling them if they will not give us a discount bundle, we will switch the services. That... show more I'm planning on dropping comcast triple play and just keep the internet because it is becoming too expensive. I want to know if there should be any last advice/tip before dropping the home phone and cable. I already tried telling them if they will not give us a discount bundle, we will switch the services. That did work but I still find it more expensive than I first had triple play. I will be arranging to switch over to at&t just for home phone service and get netflix to replace cable.

Are there any tips out there on one last push to get a cheaper option? Does it matter which company I drop first or is it better to drop one first before dropping the other?