What % of Muslims do you think follow Islam's hygeine rules strictly?

I know that in Islam, men are supposed to urinate squatting/sitting, and not standing, using water to clean with, wipe only with left hand, and I know of the rules about how often you must remove certain hair, how you should enter a bathroom with your left foot, etc. etc. Do most Muslims really follow this, or... show more I know that in Islam, men are supposed to urinate squatting/sitting, and not standing, using water to clean with, wipe only with left hand, and I know of the rules about how often you must remove certain hair, how you should enter a bathroom with your left foot, etc. etc.

Do most Muslims really follow this, or do you think the majority dismiss these hygene rules?

I mean, with today's modern inventions, such as toilet paper, soap, urinals, rectify some of the issues that caused these rules to be made...
Update: @ Patrick - well.....isn't that basically what I'm doing here?