Where can I buy empty gas cylinders (1L to 3L maximum volume)?

Hello, I'm in search of a company or a seller that commerces little quantities (less than 10 pieces or even single pieces) of empty Steel or Aluminium gas cylinders for gases with pressures lower than 8 - 10 Bar. They must not be too expensive and neither too cheap (for security reasons), so no strange offers... show more Hello, I'm in search of a company or a seller that commerces little quantities (less than 10 pieces or even single pieces) of empty Steel or Aluminium gas cylinders for gases with pressures lower than 8 - 10 Bar. They must not be too expensive and neither too cheap (for security reasons), so no strange offers like "Hey buy these cylinders at only 0.99 $" and then they blow up at 1.1 Bars.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Note: Companies or Sellers in Europe are the most favourite to me.
Update: Thanks Zhi Li, at the moment' I'm not going to make anything stupid until I get a good preparation in my University studies. And I'm not going to make anything stupid even after. Thanks anyway for the advices.
0