promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Are Italian male singers interested in foreign women?

I have been listening to Il Volo and Sonohra, and I am absolutely in love with them for the past couple of years and I was wondering if any Italian guys (singers or not) would love to date a foreign woman?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am Italian and a singer (not quite a professional one) 5 years ago i moved from my 5000 people town on a mountain to Canada were i got to know actual foreign people for the first time. in Italy the only people with different clotures someone could hope to meet are from Eastern Europe witch still have a very Mediterranean cloture, that's why i think there are 2 kinds of Italians (in relation to this issue) those who have never meth and gotten to know foreign women....so they are racist and don't even wanna give it a shot, and those who have never meth and gotten to know foreign women.....so they go completely nuts (pleasantly nuts) when they meet a foreign woman....any foreign woman (i am afraid to be one of the second kind XP )

Source(s): I am Italian
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Sometimes i wonder if these foreign women are sent by the asian governments to introduce asians genes into local populations.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.