Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Do you respect one direction as artist/singers?

Let me know your opinion people

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes of course! I mean, just look at how much they have accomplished in two years! They have come up with one album and are releasing their second soon, they have set guiness world records for being the first UK band to get #1 album in the US, they have won 3 VMA's, have won 3 teen choice awards, performed at the kids choice awards, been invited to the white house, performed on saturday night live, came out with books, sold out tour tickets faster than any artist, performed at the olympics, and even won a brit award (uk equavilent of a grammy). Any boy band with that INCREDIBLE amount of success and in such a short period of time is immediately respectable. There really has been NOTHING like them before. They really are phenominiall

• Coldplay

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I respect them yeah they're just another bunch of fleshies right? Every fleshie deserves at least that

• 8 years ago

Yeah :)

I'm not some crazed obsessed fan who buys ever product with their faces on it, but i do listen to a few of their songs :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes.

• 8 years ago

Umm they make pretty good songs but...I dont respect them! They get waaaayy to , much hype

• 8 years ago

You can call them what ever you want, but they do not diserve to be called an artist.

• 8 years ago

Nope, I hate 1D

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah! I Love 1D :)

• trtr
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

No, they don't even write their own songs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.