What is the fastest way for me to get from New Windsor NY to Fordham road in the Bronx?

I need to commute from New Windsor NY to the Bronx using public transportation and google maps is a poor resource. I've looked at a few options and nothing is less than a hour and forty five minutes. I'm just curious if anyone knows of a faster way than the metro north or by taking NJ transit? Thanks

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, there is no easy way.

You either have to take the bus into NJ, take an NJT bus to the GW Bridge Bus Terminal, and then take the (A) to the Bx12, or you have to take the Metro-North to Marble Hill for the Bx9. (Or to University Heights for the Bx12) There's no quicker alternative unless you could somehow get a lift to the Harlem Line.

• ketch

with the aid of Public Transportation - with the aid of Metro North - Take the Harlem Line to White Plains Station. Bus provider - Take the #12 or #13 bus from the Transcenter to the corner of Westchester highway and Paulding highway hopes this helps

Not likely, since driving would be a long and arduous trip.