Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 9 years ago

Brian May vs Jimmy Page?

'I wonder how many people will say "Jimmy Page" just because he was in Led Zeppelin'

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Brian May.

Haha Jimmy Page just because he was in Led Zeppelin? why?

Well, Led Zeppelin was a great band, but you can't choose someone because he was in that band.

I choose Brian May because I like how he plays the guitar, he's great, maybe is better Jimmy Page, maybe, but I like Brian May, and that no change.

Bye!

Source(s): My Personal Opinion.
  • 7 years ago

Well, they are both rock legends, but they each are better than the other at different things.

Songwriter: probably Brian wrote better and more hits that Jimmy.

Singer: Brian sang while Jimmy didn't

Guitarist: Jimmy was definitely the best guitarist ever.

Dresser: in the early ages of Queen, they both dressed similarly, but as time went in, Brian changed his clothing, while jimmy stayed with the cool clothes.

Live performer: Jimmy was much better at performing live with his improves and such.

Musician besides guitar: I don't know if Jimmy played anything besides guitar, but Brian plays piano.

They are both very good, but I think that Jimmy is.probably better

• 5 years ago

Freddie and Brian. They both had the charisma and attraction to reach the folks in the back of the stadium. Freddie owned the stage and his voice was once always so stunning and robust. Brian just isn't best an robust guitarist, however it interacts with the gang as he performs, letting them comprehend that he is playing for them. In the studio, no one would prime what Queen did. As Freddie stated, they had been all too fussy and would not discontinue except they received it correct. Plant is generally a bluesy singer. A pleasant singer, but he is limited in what sort of songs he can do. Web page is an powerful guitarist. I mean who else would feel of enjoying a guitar with a violin bow? However, he doesn't reach out to the people the way Brian does. I feel a bit of bit of charisma goes far.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

May vs Page ???

I think Page is the better player of the two plus he's a lot cooler than May,

Queen vs Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin for me there the best and coolest band ever you will never again see anything like them again they looked the part .. Sex Drugs Rock & Roll

Queen was a great band but not my cup of tea they was nothing like the led in anyway..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Wonder how many will Say Brian May because he was in QUEEN. No Jokes, Queen fans are Queen fans. I love Queen and Brian May, He was a real fine guitarist.

But, Id pick Jimmy Page. His production was also very cool, He gave us some of the most memorable riffs. Who could forget Black Dog & Heartbreaker? He's My pick for this one mate.

• Peepaw
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Both are great guitarists, but, I'm gonna go with Jimmy Page.

Led Zeppelin has nothing to do with my answer.

I actually believe Jeff Beck is better than both.

• 9 years ago

Jimmy Page, just because he was in Led Zeppelin. Seriously.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ritchie Blackmore

• MA
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Brian May, he built his own guitar.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

This section is boring and generic, its always some classic vs other

Source(s): Gtfo with your genericazz
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.