Does TNA actually expect people to buy Bound for Glory?

Why should the fans buy Bound for Glory? The what seemed like a 6 month tournament to get to this point ended in a clusterfuck of 3 matches that made no sense. You got James Storm cut a decent promo as a face.......then he loses. You got what seems like Bully Ray doing a face promo......he loses. Austin... show more Why should the fans buy Bound for Glory? The what seemed like a 6 month tournament to get to this point ended in a clusterfuck of 3 matches that made no sense. You got James Storm cut a decent promo as a face.......then he loses. You got what seems like Bully Ray doing a face promo......he loses. Austin Aries vs the mysterious masked man did NOT REVEAL ANYTHING. The ONLY good match on No Surrender was AJ & Kurt Angle vs Fallen Angel & Kaz.

Aces & 8's lasted too damn long with no results......NOBODY GIVES A DAMN if they are just jabronies from OVW. Hell I expected Joey Ryan to get the match with Austin Aries at least he is somebody the 87% of the Impact fans KNOW. They don't know what made nwo popular do they? It was presented as an invasion by WWE.....and the fans brought it. This Aces & 8 is an epic failure on the lines of Nexus stupidity......NOBODY KNOWS WHO THEY ARE OR CARE!

Right now I expect Bound For Glory to be at the gym at the University of Phoenix.....yeah the imaginary online university. I don't expect more than 1000 people to show up to the event at this point. How the hell can TNA do PPVs outside of Florida if they continuously flush their product down the toilet.

If none of the stories make sense.....how the hell do they expect the fans to buy it?
Update: if you been everywhere then you know WHY TNA will never ever catch up or beat WWE in competition.
8 answers 8