Sleeping next to/with phone causes brain cancer?

Sleeping next to/with phone causes brain cancer? I have done this for numerous years. Between 1 to 5 (don't remember where I kept my cell phone before) years. from age 16 to 22. Often times inches from my head. Is my risk for brain tumors increased? Even worse is my cell phones were an lg vx9900 and... show more Sleeping next to/with phone causes brain cancer?
I have done this for numerous years. Between 1 to 5 (don't remember where I kept my cell phone before) years. from age 16 to 22.

Often times inches from my head.

Is my risk for brain tumors increased?

Even worse is my cell phones were an lg vx9900 and various tmobile prepaid phones. Probably high radiation models.

On top of that the previous four years I went to school in the south where instead of being on verizon wireless and tmobile networks i was either on verizons old network (2008-2010) and romaing on at&t. More radiation?

Is all this the equivalent of heavy cell phone usage and a cancer risk?