Name of song during Once Upon A Time ABC commercial/preview? (lyrics)?

I was watching Once Upon A Time on Sun Sept 9 & there was a commercial/preview showing all the shows that will be on ABC on Sundays starting Sept 30, & there was a song playing in the background that i liked, it was being sung by a woman with lyrics something like: "You're so bad but I want a taste of... show more I was watching Once Upon A Time on Sun Sept 9 & there was a commercial/preview showing all the shows that will be on ABC on Sundays starting Sept 30, & there was a song playing in the background that i liked, it was being sung by a woman with lyrics something like:
"You're so bad but I want a taste of it, the taste you had come on over right now take me down, i want your poison, i like how/oh how you give me chills, hold my breath till it kills me, come on tear me apart i'll rest in pieces, haven't had enough your mine till the sun comes up, i cant have just one little taste, a little taste, a little taste, a little taste ooooh....."

Does anyone know the name of that song? If so, please let me know. I really like it.

(the commercial/preview/whatever it was, was showing characters from the various shows on ABC with little sayings like "Taste the magic," "Taste the vengeance," Taste the seduction," and "Indulge," flashing across the screen before saying "Premieres Sunday Sept. 30" at the end...if that helps anyone in finding the song that was playing during it...)

Thanks!
Update: Thank you two for finding it :) I really appreciate it!
7 answers