POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER: College Search- Business Undergrad. programs.?

I just started my senior year. I already know I want to be a Business Undergrad. entering college in fall 2013. Probably Finance/Marketing side of business. Anyway, I am in the process of applying to college and I feel limited. Pretty much, I feel like I'm missing things in my college search. I really want to understand everything that is out there and have an idea of some more possible good business undergrad. programs around the nation.

I have a 3.89 weighted, cumulative GPA, I believe around 3.6 unweighted.

March SAT- 1660

I wasn't happy with my score and I've been studying to get my score up next month when I take the test again.

Competitive Swimmer- 4 years in high school and out of school team

2 years school baseball

a few clubs. completed graduation project.

held a small internship in marketing this past summer.

I am applying to:

Penn State University (main campus)

U of Pitt

VA Tech

Purdue Univ.

Indiana Univ.

**reach school Emory Univ.

Where else should I look at, and are these schools attainable with my current state or considering my SAT score rises.

Any good business undergrad programs out there?

Best Answer

See rankings of undergraduate business schools by Business Week at link below.

Check cappex.com to compare your statistics to those of others who have applied to the schools of inerest to you.

Note that it is easier to be admited to Indiana University than it is to be directly admitted to the Kelley School of Business as a freshman. To be admitted to Kelley as a sophomore, you may have no grades below B your freshman year. This is not easy to do at IU, but it is not impossible either.

• boase

Penn has many times been seen the perfect. Stanford, Harvard, MIT, Princeton are additionally very sturdy. UCLA, Michigan, UT-Austin are very sturdy public faculties. I went to college of Washington, which became the seventh ranked public college final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days (precise 25 overall). What made courses sturdy are that they are many times difficult to get into (meaning you're surrounded by potential of sensible human beings), super professors, difficult curriculum, and particularly frankly, a sturdy popularity from agencies who're in seek of for applicants.