Eve
Lv 4
Eve asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 7 years ago

What United States Military Weapons Are Standard Issue?

What Assault Rifle is standard military issue?

What Submachine Gun is standard military issue?

What pistol is standard military issue?

What Light Machine Gun is standard military issue?

What Sniper Rifle is standard military issue?

What Grenade Launcher is standard military issue?

What Anti Tank Rocket is standard military issue?

I know last time I checked it was, I just want to know if there have been any updates.

M4 Carbine / M16 A4

MP5 / UMP

M1911 / Beretta M9 / Glock 9mm

M24 / M249

M24 / M82

M203

Law 72 / AT4

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

United States Army

M4 Carbine / M16 A2

MP5

M60 (stationary and Vehicle Mounted) / M240 (stationary and Vehicle Mounted) / M249

Beretta M9 / Glock 9mm

M24 / M82 / M21

M203

AT4

United States Air Force

M4 Carbine / M16 A4

MP5 S&W 10 / UMP

Beretta M9 / Glock 9mm

M60 (stationary and Vehicle Mounted) / M240 (stationary and Vehicle Mounted) / M249

M24 / M82 / M21

M203

AT4

United States Marine Corps

M4 Carbine / M16 A4

MP5 : S&W 10

M1911 / Beretta M9 / Glock 9mm

M24 / M82

M203

Law 72 / AT4

United States Navy

M4 Carbine / M16 A3

MP5 S&W 10

Beretta M9 / Glock 9mm

M24 / M82

M203

AT4

• 3 years ago

The military will in no way swap to the .40S&W. The USMC renewed their contract with Beretta, while the military is switching again to the 1911. The exact vigor from the .Forty and the 9mm round is close to identical, but the .Forty is so much extra high-priced, it doesn't justify use. The 9mm works first-class for what it is requested to do. Doing a little bit research, it seems like the 1911 isn't that nontoxic of a gun...Certain, the body and slide holds up, but the spring wear rapid, slide stops are less long lasting than the leisure of the gun, and so on. In that regard, the M9 is truly a greater gun. Which you can put 30,000 rounds by way of an M9 on the usual springs, but 1911 springs look to want replaced twice at a minimum to head that time. Besides, these are sidearms. They don't seem to be most important weapons, they usually do not ought to deal with meth heads and different junkies who could now not think a small round, so a smaller (9mm) round that expenditures about 40% less than the .Forty is simply satisfactory.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I dont know all of them but the m16A2 is the standard assault rifle, and the M9 pistol is standard issue for the air force.

Source(s): USAF
  • 7 years ago

With some minor mistakes you have most covered. There are differences between the US Army & Marine Corps as to weapons however.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.