POLL: Top female singers, in their fields?

Totally bored with my friends right now and we were discussing who the queen of rock was, and it became a massive debate over Queens of all genres. It was interesting to hear all the opinions. So I wondered what everybody else thought. Who would you consider to be the Queens of their genres... (I mean QUEENS. Not... show more Totally bored with my friends right now and we were discussing who the queen of rock was, and it became a massive debate over Queens of all genres. It was interesting to hear all the opinions. So I wondered what everybody else thought. Who would you consider to be the Queens of their genres... (I mean QUEENS. Not Miley Cyrus/Gaga type answers! lol) Here's my opinions:

Queen of Rock: Stevie Nicks. Come on. She's the queen. I also thought of Joan Jett, Debbie Harry, Patti Smith, and Ann Wilson.
Queen of Country: I'd say Dolly Parton, hands down. Loretta Lynn, Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, and Kitty Wells are right up there but my vote's for Dolly.
Queen of Pop: Madonna. Definitely Madge for me. Followed by Cher, Kylie, and hell, I have to admit I do think of Britney Spears. Despite her being younger.
Queen of Rap: Queen Latifah or Lil Kim.
Queen of Grunge: Courtney Love or Kathleen Hanna.
Queen of Soul/R&B: Aretha Franklin

and feel free to throw in any other genres or artists you can think of! :) Thought it would be an interesting poll.