Would this be a good idea for a tattoo? (first)?

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo for a while. (I'm 19 btw) my parent's don't really like the idea though of me getting a tattoo. I don't like like a huge back or arm tattoo or anything. I just want a word. I want to get the word "Live", to remind me to live in the moment. Because... show more I've been thinking of getting a tattoo for a while. (I'm 19 btw) my parent's don't really like the idea though of me getting a tattoo. I don't like like a huge back or arm tattoo or anything. I just want a word. I want to get the word "Live", to remind me to live in the moment. Because a lot of my friends have (well ex-friend I guess) have moved away to college, and they haven't talked to me since I was home schooled. So yeah. that's why I want to get a tattoo that says "live" to remind me to "live in the moment". When I have to get shots at the doctor's.. I guess my pain tolerance would be like a 4.. sometimes 5 if they leave it in their for a long time. But I don't like needles though.. I'm also thinking of getting either an owl tattoo or a picture of the sun because they mean wisdom. Since I would be graduating soon, I thought those would be perfect. But I'm liking the word "live" more.. because I guess it would take as long and probably won't hurt as bad right? Do you think I could handle the pain because for shots at the doctors (even though I HATE needles) I have like a 3-4 pain tolerance... which tattoo would be better for me to get for a first tattoo? I don't want something that would take a long time to do, if I couldn't handle it. Which tattoo do you like better and why? And which tattoo would take the lest amount of time and hurt the least? thanks :)
4 answers 4