could I be pregnant if?

So me and my bf had sex 3 times last month and 3 times this month I went on my period on the 4th last month I haven't gone on it yet this month and I should've by now... Could I be pregnant? We used condoms and I re check everyone to make sure none broke, we had sex in the pass and I didn't get pregnant but. Everytime we did I used protection so could I be pregnant? I'm going to take a pregnancy test I just wanted to know what people think of it???

• Kit
    Favorite Answer

Even with perfect use 2 out of 100 women will get pregnant using condoms every year so it's possible you are. Your period could also be late due to stress however or you may just not have ovulated this month. The test will tell you for sure. Good luck.

take the test. that's the only way to know for sure. and if you are not ready to be a mother you shouldnt be risking it and having sex yet. if you insist of doing it then go on the pill if you cant go on the pill cause your parents wont let you then you shouldnt be having sex yet. im young, (21) not a mother yet and it's coming from an unreligious me.