What's The Value of a 1987 Nissan king Cab SE Pickup?

I have a 87' Nissan King Cab SE Pick-Up that I bought brand new.It has 151,453 miles on it and runs great as I've taken very good care of it.Mostly by regular 3,000 mile oil changes.The paint job looks good cause it's been housed in a garage since new.It has Auto Transmission,3.0 liter fuel injected V-6 engine (VG30) and after market air conditioning.Kelly Blue book doesn't go back that far to list it and I haven't found anyone selling a truck like that online.

Favorite Answer

KBB is useless, go to dealers and see what they would take it for, once you get there price add them up and get the average and you sell it for that price, give it a good tune up and clean up and list it on ebay motors to get people interested. From my opinion people aren't becoming interest in trucks now, but its still worth something because its in good or great condition, I think you could sell it for $5000 at least.

Best of luck.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have a 87' Nissan King Cab SE Pick-Up that I bought brand new.It has 151,453 miles on it and runs great as I've taken very good care of it.Mostly by regular 3,000 mile oil changes.The paint job looks good cause it's been housed in a garage since new.It has Auto Transmission,3.0 liter...

Source(s): 39 1987 nissan king cab se pickup: https://bitly.im/kv6tc
  • escoe

87 Nissan

Burger King