R&P Music Poll........?

1. favorite bands and artists?

2. favorite albums?

3. do you own any band tees...if so how many and what are some of the bands?

4. do you have posters in your room...if so how many and what are they?

5. do you think rap should be considered music...why or why not?

6. songs you can't live without?

7. a band you use to love but now hate?

8. what decade of music is your favorite?

9. are you obsessed with music? XD

10. what feeling do you get from listening to music?

11. what's your favorite genres?

12. what do you like songs to be about? (example: love, death, etc.)

:)

Favorite Answer

1. Sunny Day Real Estate, DevilDriver, Deathstars, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Adam & the Ants, The Cure, The Sisters of Mercy, Faith and the Muse, Creature Feature, RazorBladeKisses, Jesus On Extasy, Orgy, ColdWorld, DreamEpic, Moonspell, Yyrkoon, Heretic Soul, Infected Mushroom, Pendulum, Rammstein, Evanescence, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, God Module, Rites of Spring, Embrace (U.S), Gray Matter, Indian Summer (U.S), Texas Is The Reason, Orchid, Pg.99, Wheatus, 30 Seconds To Mars, Three Days Grace, MUSE, Placebo, Vampire Weekend, Tokio Hotel, Linkin Park... I love lots of bands and artists.

2. The Rising Tide - Sunny Day Real Estate, Beast - DevilDriver, Embrace - Embrace, Fallen - Evanescence, The Greatest Show Unearthed - Creature Feature, Food For Thought - Gray Matter, In Silico - Pendulum, In The Flat Field - Bauhaus, Origin of Symmetry - MUSE, Battle For The Sun - Placebo, Science 1994 - Indian Summer, Hyaena - Siouxsie and the Banshees.

3. Yes, I own a Placebo, Evanesence, Siouxsie Sioux, Pendulum, Rites of Spring, Sunny Day Real Estate and DevilDriver shirt.

4.

Complete bands:

I have Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Sweeney Todd (x2), Gothic angel, The Nightmare Before Christmas, MUSE (2 big one and one small one), Green Day (x2), Paramore, Bring Me The Horizon, Enter Shikari, Black Veil Brides, Foo Fighters (x2).

Single people.

Ronnie Radke - Falling In Reverse

Jake Pitts - Black Veil Brides

Christian Coma - Black Veil Brides

Chester Bennington - Linkin Park

Frank Lero - My Chemical Romance

Oli Sykes - Bring Me The Horizon

Hailey Williams - Paramore

I Killed The Prom Queen (a member from BMTH)

Ben Bruce - Asking Alexandria

Craig Owens - D.R.U.G.S

Andy Biersack - Black Veil Brides

5. No, it's just fast talking with a beat.

6. Pillars - Sunny Day Real Estate, Black Soul Choir - DevilDriver, Keine Macht - Terminal Choice, Cry - Dark Princess, The Small Print - MUSE, Ashtray Heart - Placebo, For Want Of - Rites of Spring, Walk The Line - Gray Matter, ...And The Cat Turned To Smoke - Orchid, The List - Pg.99, Running Town - Siouxsie and the Banshees, She's In Parties - Bauhaus, Fire In Cairo - The Cure, When You Don't See Me - The Sisters of Mercy, The Tempest - Pendulum, Special Place - Infected Mushroom, Heavyweight - Infected Mushroom, Faceless - Heretic Soul, Occult Medicine - Yyrkoon.

7. I use to LIKE Avenged Sevenfold now I can't stand M Shadows voice.

8. 70's / 80's

9. Yes.

10. I feel happy, at least.

11. emotive hardcore / skramz, Gothic rock / metal, EBM & industrial, classical, pop, alternative and different types of metal.

12. I like them to be about darker things, look at the lyrics to Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus for example.

1. favorite bands and artists?

Arctic Monkeys, Black Keys, Cage the elephant, the kooks, walk the moon, imagine dragons, young the giant, phoenix, Vampire Weekend, the hives, AWOLNATION, Ed Sheeran, and James Morrison.

2. favorite albums?

Favourite Worst Nightmare -Arctic monkeys, and El Camino by The Black Keys

No :(

I have a framed photograph of Audrey Hepburn... but she doesn't count. :P

Sure, It's the personal expression of the artist through words and rhythm

6. songs you can't live without?

Balaclava, D is For Dangerous, and Teddy Picker by Arctic Monkeys. Sail and Jump on my shoulders by

AWOLNATION, and Autumn Leaves, and Sunburn and the A team by Ed sheeran

7. a band you use to love but now hate?

Any country singer

90s -2000s

9. are you obsessed with music?

Lil bit XD

depending on the song... Happy, to sad, to angry, to just weird deep feeling in my chest. it's odd XD

11. what's your favorite genres?

INDIE and folk :)

as long as it has meaning I don't care.

• 1. Taylor Swift, Coldplay, Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars

2. Speak Now by Taylor Swift, Thriller by Michael Jackson

3. Nope

4. I have a few posters of Bruno Mars :)

5. Yes, because music involves lyrics and rap is obviously a mixture of lyrics. I love rap a lot :)

6. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years, Taylor Swift - Back to December, Coldplay - Paradise

7. None

8. Hmm, not sure. Some songs that I love are almost 20 years old, and some are only a few months old.

9. Yes! I am obsessed with music. My morning ritual includes: Wake up, listen to music and THEN get out of bed xD

10. Music helps me to understand a situation I'm put in, and gives me closure :)

11. Rock, Pop, Country, anything really!

12. Love, Break-up, Family, anything with meaning to it, or with good lyrics.

I hope this was okay :)

1. Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Dave Grohl, Dave Grohl, and ya know, Dave Grohl. ^u^

2. Wasting Light

3. Yes! One foos that I got at their concert last September, and one with Dave Grohl on it.

4. No band posters yet. Gonna get some soon though. :D

5. No. Rap is CRAP.

6. DOA - The foos Monkey Wrench - the foos

7. Hmm... I donno.

8. 1990ish

9. Oh hell ya! XD

10. Happy, mad, sad, excited, it depends on the song.

11. Rock and Metal!

12. Anything as long as they're good! :]

• boyes

Take heed to alesana, bullet for my valentine, slipknot, underoath, avenged sevenfold. Extra certainly: This conversation is Over - Alesana Tears don't Fall - Bullet for My Valentine Psychosocial - Slipknot Writing on the partitions - Underoath Bat nation - Avenged Sevenfold

Ask them 1 at a time