How do I stop automatic syncing of pictures and music to my Nexus 7?

I've asked this before and thought I had it taken care of but apparently not. How do I prevent my computer and Nexus 7 Google tablet from syncing/automatically taking on all the music that was uploaded to Google Play My Music storage space? Also, I've noticed pictures are syncing to my device every time I connect it to my PC. I cannot find the right setting to prevent this from happening.

• Joe
    Favorite Answer

One place to try is Settings/Accounts/Google. Tap on each Google account that you have and turn off sync for Google Play Music and Google Photos. It's common for photos to sync to a computer when a device is connected, but I haven't heard the opposite, not sure what to recommend there. Perhaps it will stop when you disable syncing.

• Erika

Click on your ipod icon...There must be a tab that claims music. Click on it then uncheck sync song. It will have to do this... Then to delete the track you didn't wish click on the triangle subsequent to your ipod icon which will have to show all the track and playlist options on you ipod. Click on song below your ipod icon and then correct click the songs you do not need