I am stumped (A utorrent-related question)?

I have a fairly decent internet connection (at least for where I stay) and my download speeds go up to at least 90 kbps. However, for the past week or so, my upload and download speed together come up to only 15 kbps. I checked my internet connection and tried downloading something the "normal" way too.... show more I have a fairly decent internet connection (at least for where I stay) and my download speeds go up to at least 90 kbps. However, for the past week or so, my upload and download speed together come up to only 15 kbps. I checked my internet connection and tried downloading something the "normal" way too. They work fine, but when I open up utorrent, it is so slowww! And it's not like the torrents have no seeds, or that I have a transfer cap on. Nothing of the sort. It just stopped working properly one day, out of the blue.

Here are the deets, and I am desperate enough to get it working that I don't mind coming across as a noob. If you could tell me what exactly is wrong with the following settings, or if I need to do something else, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Max upload rate = 0 (unlimited)
Max download rate = 0 (unlimited)
No rate limits
Global max no of connections = 150
Max no of connected peers per torrent = 100
No of upload slots = 0 (<- I hope that means unlimited, it isn't mentioned there)

No transfer cap
Seeding ratio is set at 2
No limits for uploads
Peer exchange enabled
Utorrent 3.1.2 - which is the latest version as well.

Help me, oh people of the interweb! You are my only hope.
Update: There are seeders and enough peers. It just won't connect and the tracker times out. Any changes to the settings suggested? Because I cannot even upload, so I figure there must be at least something wrong.