Which hair oil is better for hair growth? Dr miracle growth oil, wild growth hair oil or doo growth hair oil?

Im a dude first and foremost, i was growing my hair for over 2.5 years. I cut it all off to damn near bald 2 weeks ago. It was damaged, i had see through ends going way up the hair shaft, it wouldnt as long as it should of been, and it was relaxed. I plan on using one of these growth oils, which one is best? I also... show more Im a dude first and foremost, i was growing my hair for over 2.5 years. I cut it all off to damn near bald 2 weeks ago. It was damaged, i had see through ends going way up the hair shaft, it wouldnt as long as it should of been, and it was relaxed. I plan on using one of these growth oils, which one is best? I also been taking biotin the last two weeks and my hair is already coming kinna quick.