Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

agree or diasgree? lea michele sang "jar of hearts" better than christina perri on glee?

in season 2 of glee, lea michele sang jar of hearts. in my opinion, it's wayyy better than christina perri. agree?

Favorite Answer

Although I absolutely ADORE glee, I don't usually prefer the glee cover of the song to the original. However on this occasion, I do much prefer Lea's version over Christina Perri's. The tone of her voice in the original sounds really depressing whereas Lea really does sound amazing!