Why do Cons hate admitting that Obama killed more Al Qaeda terrorists in 3 years, than Bush in 8?

Obama ordered the expansion of Predator Drone strikes on Al Qaeda leadership as soon as he took office - something that Bushy pussyfooted around on. Bush was more concerned about Saddam.

As a result, Al Qaeda's has been decimated to the point that Bin Laden complained about it in the emails found at his compound, and he wanted to assassinate Obama in retaliation...

And then Obama ordered the assassination Bin Laden, the 9/11 mastermind.

Republicans simply do not know how to fight terrorists in a competent manner. It costs a lot less to do surgical raids & drone strikes than to invade entire nations and get bogged down in a civil war.

Near: So I guess you think no executive has ever accomplished anything. I guess you think an architect has no part in building a building, since all he did was draw but didn't actually build it himself. I guess you think Bin Laden should receive no blame for 9/11, since he didn't actually hijack a plane himself.

That Guy: He talked against going to war with Iraq - a country that had no connection to 9/11 or Al Qaeda. Obama has ALWAYS been in support of destroying Al Qaeda.

Please learn the difference, you uneducated clown.

Χαλαρά: "Why else would Obama sue over facilitating servicemember's right to vote?"

You're uninformed, like most Conservatives. The incident you're referring to is the issue in Ohio over early voting. The Obama campaign did not try to sue service members for voting.

The right-wing distorted it and created an ad that was a lie. What happened, was that Ohio's Republican-majority Congress tried to restrict early voting for everyone except military - because many Democrats use early voting. The Obama Campaign said it wasn't fair, and that all Ohioans should get early voting privileges, not just the military.

Here's PolitiFact.com debunking Romney's very same lie: http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/2012/aug...

Why don't you learn to think for yourself before spewing such garbage?

Χαλαρά: I actually served in the military, you uneducated clown. I was in the Navy after 9/11.

Almost every state allows early voting for all citizens. The Republicans in the Ohio Congress are trying to restrict early voting for civilians to suppress Democratic voting.

Why do you think civilians shouldn't be able to vote early?

The non-partisan PolitiFact already proved this lie that you're repeating to be FALSE.

Favorite Answer

They don't like admitting it because it's embarrassing to them. They're a bunch of chicken hawks who strut around telling everyone how tough they are, but when it comes down to it they can't stand and deliver.

So.... Obama fought tooth and nail against going to war - every chance he gets he claims "talking to them" will solve the issue - He shut down 4 major military platforms - and tried to shut down GITMO which is where we actually obtained the intelligence on where Bin Laden was hiding -

But now he is suddenly some great military leader??? WHAT A JOKE! The only thing I give him credit for is actually not saying no when the opportunity to kill Bin Laden was presented.

Now give me a thumbs down cause you have no response and drink up that Kool-Ade!

Edit: Get your head out of Obama's Hoo Ha! If you think that Iraq had nothing to do with Al Queda you have your head buried deep! What happened to ALL that intelligence Clinton had when he had missile strikes against Iraq? Did they suddenly just leave? And talk about getting an education. That wasn't the only reason we went to war with Iraq. Try 17 UN resolutions. But no... your right. Iraqi's aren't worth liberating. They had a great life before we got there. Just ask any of their women.... if they are allowed to have an opinion.

Nah, I'm pretty sure my husband's unit (if not my husband himself) actually killed more insurgents and terrorists than "Bush" and "Obama" combine.

Get real, the vast majority of servicemembers associate themselves with the Republican Party. Why else would Obama sue over facilitating servicemember's right to vote?

Added~

Sorry, D/o/o/f/u/s. Until the civilian population of Ohio has to deal with orders of drills or field base training, CQ, or special/exta duty- and face UCMJ for not attending REGARDLESS of the reason- I won't see a hardship for them to vote on voting day. It's obvious you have no clue what being in the military entails.

Added x2~

Why is it to suppressed "Democratic" voting? What? Only Republicans vote on the actual voting day? Is there a reason that Dems are predisposed to not have their s#!t together enough get to the polls alongside anyone else? My state has one voting day period- granted up until this election my husband and I voted absentee, as our area of residence was out of our control. Again, your inability to comprehend why the military should have some flexibility when it comes to voting speaks to your ignorance of what the life of a servicemember actually entails.

• Shilo

-because they don't like to admit that they are / were wrong and that losing over 4,000 soldiers' lives in Iraq and a trillion or so dollars to fund the war effort could have all been averted if Bush had done what Obama had done to avenge our enemies.....specific missions to go in, hit the targets and get out....done!

News Flash, dumbass, neither one killed anyone, BUT it was Bush's enhanced interrogation that enabled the necessary intelligence to kill the ones that were killed.

• Near

So Obama suited up and gunned down terrorists in a blaze of glory without any intel that taken over several years?

Why does this sound like a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger movie?

Amen

Because they're radicals.