Why do Cons hate admitting that Obama killed more Al Qaeda terrorists in 3 years, than Bush in 8?

Obama ordered the expansion of Predator Drone strikes on Al Qaeda leadership as soon as he took office - something that Bushy pussyfooted around on. Bush was more concerned about Saddam. As a result, Al Qaeda's has been decimated to the point that Bin Laden complained about it in the emails found at his... show more Obama ordered the expansion of Predator Drone strikes on Al Qaeda leadership as soon as he took office - something that Bushy pussyfooted around on. Bush was more concerned about Saddam.

As a result, Al Qaeda's has been decimated to the point that Bin Laden complained about it in the emails found at his compound, and he wanted to assassinate Obama in retaliation...

And then Obama ordered the assassination Bin Laden, the 9/11 mastermind.

Republicans simply do not know how to fight terrorists in a competent manner. It costs a lot less to do surgical raids & drone strikes than to invade entire nations and get bogged down in a civil war.
Update: Near: So I guess you think no executive has ever accomplished anything. I guess you think an architect has no part in building a building, since all he did was draw but didn't actually build it himself. I guess you think Bin Laden should receive no blame for 9/11, since he didn't actually hijack a plane... show more Near: So I guess you think no executive has ever accomplished anything. I guess you think an architect has no part in building a building, since all he did was draw but didn't actually build it himself. I guess you think Bin Laden should receive no blame for 9/11, since he didn't actually hijack a plane himself.
Update 2: That Guy: He talked against going to war with Iraq - a country that had no connection to 9/11 or Al Qaeda. Obama has ALWAYS been in support of destroying Al Qaeda.

Please learn the difference, you uneducated clown.
Update 3: Χαλαρά: "Why else would Obama sue over facilitating servicemember's right to vote?" You're uninformed, like most Conservatives. The incident you're referring to is the issue in Ohio over early voting. The Obama campaign did not try to sue service members for voting. The right-wing distorted... show more Χαλαρά: "Why else would Obama sue over facilitating servicemember's right to vote?"

You're uninformed, like most Conservatives. The incident you're referring to is the issue in Ohio over early voting. The Obama campaign did not try to sue service members for voting.

The right-wing distorted it and created an ad that was a lie. What happened, was that Ohio's Republican-majority Congress tried to restrict early voting for everyone except military - because many Democrats use early voting. The Obama Campaign said it wasn't fair, and that all Ohioans should get early voting privileges, not just the military.

Here's PolitiFact.com debunking Romney's very same lie: http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statement...

Why don't you learn to think for yourself before spewing such garbage?
Update 4: Χαλαρά: I actually served in the military, you uneducated clown. I was in the Navy after 9/11. Almost every state allows early voting for all citizens. The Republicans in the Ohio Congress are trying to restrict early voting for civilians to suppress Democratic voting. Why do you think civilians shouldn't be... show more Χαλαρά: I actually served in the military, you uneducated clown. I was in the Navy after 9/11.

Almost every state allows early voting for all citizens. The Republicans in the Ohio Congress are trying to restrict early voting for civilians to suppress Democratic voting.

Why do you think civilians shouldn't be able to vote early?

The non-partisan PolitiFact already proved this lie that you're repeating to be FALSE.