The difference between a copyright strike and a content match in youtube video?>?

Just wondering.. IN August, I got 1 copyright strike and immediately i removed that video. However, i still have that strike. I checked in the copyright notices area and realised i have no videos with copyright strike since i had already removed that. However in my account status i still have that strike.... show more Just wondering..
IN August, I got 1 copyright strike and immediately i removed that video. However, i still have that strike. I checked in the copyright notices area and realised i have no videos with copyright strike since i had already removed that. However in my account status i still have that strike. WHY?

Also, I recently uploaded a series of shows like 12 episodes of it. I acknowledged the fact that it is content by funimation, thus, all of that whole series is blocked in canada and united states. So in the copyright notices section, I saw that i have 12 content matches which says "video blocked in some countries"
If I had ALREADY acknowledged that it is content by others, will i be in some danger of a suspension? I acknowledged by clicking the blue button if you know..