What do you think of the name "Kerry"?

Is the name Kerry too old-fashioned?

Is it too common and usually used for boys?

I wanna use the spelling of "Kerry" but I'm afraid of people misunderstand it's a boy name.

What about the name "Kerriana"? And the last name is "Woo".

• Talia
    Favorite Answer

It isn't anywhere near old-fashioned, and nor is it usually used on boys. However, if you would like to use this name on a girl, I'd suggest the spelling Carrie or Karey. It's more feminine. Although, I don't love the spelling "Karey" myself, it is much more girly and wouldn't be mistaken for a boys name, just like the spelling Carrie. However, it is your choice, and either way it would be the same name, so whatever you prefer is fine! Kerry sounds much better on a girl than on a guy in my opinion anyway. (:

Hope I helped!

I think it's nice, and I've only ever heard it used as a girls' name. To me, it doesn't seem masculine at all. I don't think it's old fashioned either.

I like to say it in a Kerry accent though, which is really funny.

I think it's very pretty! I have a cousin, whose a girl haha whose name is Kerry and Kerry's my middle name except spelled diffent :)

People are mixing up spellings so much now, nobody assumes anything. I am a substitute teacher, teach all over 3 counties, and I have seen it all.

It's a boy's name, and I don't really like it. Kerry would be the best spelling, but it's still a boy's name.

- Ella :)

I like it.