ACNE!!!!! please help!!!!?

im getting them all over my face and im only thirteen!! im the only girl in my year who gets my then one pimple at a time. i have blackheads all over my nose i have pimples on my forehad chin nose cheeks and now under my eyes!!!! i have tried everything home remdies spot treatment ice warm compress toothpaste... show more im getting them all over my face and im only thirteen!! im the only girl in my year who gets my then one pimple at a time. i have blackheads all over my nose i have pimples on my forehad chin nose cheeks and now under my eyes!!!! i have tried everything home remdies spot treatment ice warm compress toothpaste nothing works!! please help when ever i look in a mirror i get really upset and sometimes cry.
also i wash my face 2 a day with aveeno postively radiant cleanser which hazel toner and oil free non comedic mosturiser with 15 spf. im drinking water i go to bed early i eat healthy but i cant get rid of them!! i wanted to go to the dermatologist but my mum want let me. she just got angry. please help i use to be the confident pretty girl but now i just feel insecure and never hang out with anyone on the weekend. thanks
8 answers 8