Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Did anyone else notice Rihanna's rudeness last night at the VMAs?

Did anyone notice her huge ego last night? TMZ showed a video of her calling Drake and his group the A word!! Then she looked at Psy like he was a loser or something!!! After that when she won an award she acted pretty stuck up! I am very disappointed at her behavior last night. I know a lot of the VMAs are prepared but I don't think anyone could prepare that incredibly RUDE attitude. Did anyone notice this?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

lol, the whole award show was super strange!

-1 direction-guys are all ugly! ew, they don't sing that great either

-katy perry was awkward

-taylor swift-I'm just over her

-lil wayne-didn't understand a word he was saying

-rihanna's performance and attitude=off!

(only thing I LOVED was wiz khalifa, twilight preview was friggin epic, and miley was cool, pink was good too)

Yeah... I don't even like any of those celebrities at the VMAs anymore. The majority are like that.

what I found funny was that she collabed with drake on a song and the song had the most nominations (4) .. Like if they won what would she have said in the speech lol? and she also collabed with Nicki minaj on a song smh

No I didn't watch. I have to say she is very rude. I like some of her songs but I have to agree she is very selfish and rude. A lot.

I did notice it and I was disapponted too, I wonder why she was acting that why tho. She was rude. But I agree with u. But I still love her lol

stfu and get a life. is this really what's on your mind more than 24 hours since it happened? It's none of your business gtfo

Seems like her and Katy had a few things to say about 1D though..

The VMA's are trashy.

i can't stand that *****. She aint even that great. Kathy perry was acting stuck up aswell.

Yeah it was bad