Any cheap places to rent for around $400 a month near shakopee mn?

Me and my boyfriend need a place to rent for around $400 cant be higher than $430....Hes getting kicked out of his place and so am I.....we need to find a place by August 2013 near shakopee mn, can be like 20 mins away from shakopee at most. Apartment or whatever has to have ac, and heat, also places for appliances... show more Me and my boyfriend need a place to rent for around $400 cant be higher than $430....Hes getting kicked out of his place and so am I.....we need to find a place by August 2013 near shakopee mn, can be like 20 mins away from shakopee at most. Apartment or whatever has to have ac, and heat, also places for appliances like a fridge, microwave, and a stove, a dishwasher isnt neccessary but its very helpful. It can be a studio or whatever must include a bathroom and atleast one small closet. Does anyone know a place or can anyone look for one on goole? I couldnt find anything for less than $700 and thats way too much for us. pleas help...thanks:)