Pot or DXM while skydiving?

Necessary Disclaimer: If your answer is going to be a giant lecture on how I'm an idiot/immoral/whatever, please just don't answer. This kind of thing is just not for you, and I don't judge on that or on what you do for fun, so please show me the same respect. (Of course, if there is some genuine advice... show more Necessary Disclaimer: If your answer is going to be a giant lecture on how I'm an idiot/immoral/whatever, please just don't answer. This kind of thing is just not for you, and I don't judge on that or on what you do for fun, so please show me the same respect. (Of course, if there is some genuine advice you feel is necessary -- without being upright, cynical, and/or self-righteousness -- that's different. I really appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE advice, as long as it's objective and is not coming from your own personal moral compass as to whether or not people should do -- in my opinion, soft-core -- drugs.) Thanks so much.

Anyway, my friends and I are going the Skydiving Space Center in Orlando and we figured it would be kind of fun to try. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried this. What was it like? What are the risk factors? I'm not sure if I want to do this yet, which is why I'm asking, but I've been skydiving, and I've also tried both substances (pot, DXM), so I was curious as to whether a combination would make for an experience. (Again, I'm not advocating this, and I'm not planning on suggesting it to anyone else.) Honest answers are appreciated and I will pick a "best answer"!
Update: Yeah, I don't know why this is in the "Beer, Wine & Spirits" category. It was just random. I didn't pick that category. Sorry about that.
Update 2: @TexHabs - Thanks. I appreciate it.
Update 3: @Pete - Haha, yes, I agree man. Skydiving is one hell of a buzz. I guess it's just that we've been skydiving often and were just wondering what it'd be like to try something lol. thanks for the info btw :)