Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Do you think we should put these fat cat bankers in jail?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lol!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I do not understand your question,i was under the impression the had bin executed.Those greedy people that put this country in to a position of despair and then ask the taxpayers to bail them out are despicable.The first thing after the bail out was to congratulate them self's on a job well done.Then the next step was to talk about bonuses to encourage all the GOOD people to stay on.If that is the staff of your Good people i would like to have encountered your bad people.There is no way to justify the compensation of top management.What,25000000 plus all the other perks are not enough.I am sure the are Christians and the remember the Sermon on the mount.And Christ said,the rich shall inherit the earth.Have you ever encountered any rich person that is concerned about the Meek?The Bankers that initiated this misery so the could by more places around the World in my opinion have no reason to live.

• Oscar
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

If you don't like what they do, don't do business with them. Nobody is forcing you. You do it because you are not willing to give up the convenience.

You are not forced to borrow money or keep yours in the bank. Nor use any of the other services banks provide. There are alternatives, they are just not as convenient and sometimes they are more expensive. But it is your choice.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yeah,. Taking deposits and making loans is just so, so, so, uh, well, something.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.