Believing that objects have feelings?

Best Answer

Objects you mention, inanimate, have no feelings nor soul. They would have to be a living creature to have either or both.

-It's simple physics-

• morken

Lol, I do not know if it can be a named condition however I do the same thing as you so i assume we're both nuts!! It could simply be that we're identifying up the energies of distinct matters. It is like when psychics use personal possessions to read anyone. It can be no longer rough to realize why most of us have a difficult time throwing out a favorite thing as soon as it wants exchanging. It's to do with the recollections & emotions we've got associated with it. I find it difficult to chuck a used lipstick! I do it but it surely's so upsetting!! Additionally probably being given cuddly toys and comfort blankets as babies has alot to answer for!! Whether an object is personal or as impersonal as the little envelope acquaintances ;-) everything has an electronic vibration and inanimate objects are not all that inanimate while you believe about what they may be made up of! Xxx EDIT - knowitall is correct, I've heard of folks like that - it can be humorous but sad too. I do not go that far myself! =D

Yes it all started five years ago when I got a ashtray from a estate sale. I brought it home sat on my speaker for a month . Then one day it flew at me and landed on the floor with no chips or dings. Told my friend that night he told me it might felt misteated . I laught at hem. He told me get a pack of cigars or cigarets and flick some ashes in it it should not do that any more. Well I did not do what he said few days later it did it again. Flew right off the speaker and landed in the same spot as the last time. So I got a pack cigarets and flicked ashes in and it never did it again.

True Story: I knew an engineer who worked with plant studies at New York University in the 70's. He said they put electrodes on plants and also on yogurt (bacteria). Then they measured how the plants and yogurt reacted to people who were kind and friendly to them or who smashed the plants, ate the yogurt etc. The plants and yogurt DEFINITELY knew when the bad people entered the room and showed signed of anxious activity. My engineer friend said he couldn't believe it but he did some of the tests himself. Makes you not wanna eat that carrot doesn't it? The plants must have had thoughts since they reacted to bad people entering the room. Not sure about rocks but at some quantum level they might have feelings too.

Not unusual at all. If you throw an object away, it could take its revenge and appear to you the next time in the form of a monster.

Weaker psychics might emphatically tell you that only people have feelings. Yet, the strongest psychics that I know say that they sense feelings from a lot of things (plants, animals, etc). Some say that they can even sense life that is not on this planet.

Just how different is our brain from plant matter? Can't some plants (such as sunflowers and Venus fly traps) move on their own and move in response to stimuli (tracking the sun or snapping shut if a fly hits a trigger on a leaf). If they can move and respond to particular stimuli, it stands to reason that a lot of plants can. Maybe they can signal that they need more water (or need something else?)?

Many cultures, that have studied the spirit world, concluded that many things have spirits. American Indians, East Indians, et al, have studied such things for many years. Some East Indians are convinced of reincarnation.

just how would an object have feelings ?

would it then have a conscious mind of its own with opinions and stuff

would

Source(s): my head
  • Cam5X5

Well then, I should apologize to my golf club I threw and swore at today.

an·thro·po·mor·phism (nthr-p-môrfzm)

n.

The attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to nonhuman organisms or inanimate objects.