Is this tattoo a good idea? ?

Basically I have wanted a tattoo for over four years now but was never sure about what to get and definelty thought I wasnt ready due to this. Last year me and my sisters agreed to get a bird tattoo five swallows flying each bird getting bigger as it flies off in black. This summer I decided I really want a tattoo... show more Basically I have wanted a tattoo for over four years now but was never sure about what to get and definelty thought I wasnt ready due to this. Last year me and my sisters agreed to get a bird tattoo five swallows flying each bird getting bigger as it flies off in black. This summer I decided I really want a tattoo and also realised just how much my family means to me. So I am going to get three small birds on my side one for my mum and teo for my sisters. I know that i wont regret this because It will always be memorable for the representation behind the tattoo. I wouldnt ink my body for some stupid logo I believe that tattoo should have real meaning ! do you think i should go for it? Ps my older sister drew out the designs as well so it makes it more special
4 answers 4