What is an inexpensive scary halloween costume I can make myself?

I am trying to get a job at a haunted corn maze. They ask that you send in a picture of your costume, and although it isn't required, the people with the best costumes get priority. I have, like, no money. A budget of $10 maybe $15 is ideal. I emphasize this because, in the past, people give very expensive... show more I am trying to get a job at a haunted corn maze. They ask that you send in a picture of your costume, and although it isn't required, the people with the best costumes get priority.

I have, like, no money. A budget of $10 maybe $15 is ideal. I emphasize this because, in the past, people give very expensive suggestions..

I was planning on going shopping for clothes at thrift stores tomorrow. What should I go as?
Update: Oh, and it needs to be something I can use again every weekend in October. So no mummies or anything like that