Eleanor Calder,Danielle Peazer(SP) and Perrie Edwards?

Are Danielle and Eleanor friends with Perrie? I always see picture of them two walking together but never with Perrie.

Do you know those profiles that you "like" on facebook. Well,there's one that I "liked" and the person that made it posted " OMG.... ♥ Danielle and Eleanor are at the end of the carpet waiting for the boys :) " When I read that I was like "What about Perrie?"

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Eleanor and Danielle are friends with Perrie but not like BFF's. Like El and Dani talk to eachother on Twitter more than they do with Perrie. But still, Perrie is in a band (Little Mix) and she's pretty busy right now. Eleanor and Danielle were also at the VMA's! But again, Perrie is busy with their new album.

• 7 years ago

I'm sure they all get along.

Perrie is very busy with promotion for Little Mix's new album coming out so she couldn't make it to the VMA'S. :)

• 3 years ago

Henry. that's a reliable masculine boys call which will age nicely. i could have reported Edward if it hadn't been for Twilight. each physique with the names Edward, Bella and Jacob at the instant are linked with Twilight, regrettably, that's a shame because of the fact they are respectable names.

• 7 years ago

Perrie is just maybe busy with her band. :) (The Mix)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

The last one you mentioned is a lesbian and has a girlfriend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.