MINECRAFT If I set a house on fire, then save and quit, will the fire continue to grow and burn?

I'm helping my little sister exact revenge on her older sister for killing her twice just to take her iron, and then when she returned to pick up her stuff it already disappeared, so that give justification for war. So the question is, if I set her house on fire, then save and quit before it grows, the next day... show more I'm helping my little sister exact revenge on her older sister for killing her twice just to take her iron, and then when she returned to pick up her stuff it already disappeared, so that give justification for war. So the question is, if I set her house on fire, then save and quit before it grows, the next day when she gets on will her house just start to burn, or will it already be torched the ground? thanks its for xbox