Elyas asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Would you trade Peyton Hillis for Michael Bush?

I have Matt Forte on my team. And also have Peyton Hillis on my bench, would you trade Hillis for Michael Bush so I have a handcuff to Matt Forte?

Or should I wait to see how the outcome of week 1 and than make a decision?

• Dave H
    Favorite Answer

Personally, I think as a backup Hillis will have more carries and more value than Bush. If something happens to Charles, he could also inherit the starting job to a very high volume rushing attack, including the goal line carries. I think Charles has greater chance of injury than Forte. I think I would stay pat for now.

Honestly after seeing how Bush will be used, I would trade for Bush. He is going to get A LOT of goal line carries. He had 42 yards and 2 TDs today, thats much better than what Hillis did. Bush will be a TD machine. Hillis might score a few but Bush will score way more. Mike Tice (Bears OC) says he envisions having 2 1000 yard backs with Bush and Forte. Thats a big reason why Bush signed there because he didn't want to be used scarcely. Make the trade.

I wouldn't trade Peyton Hillis because since Jamaal Charles comes from ACL injury, he is going to be limited. Normally, the second season after ACL injury is when athletes play better.

Also, Charles is not a Ray Rice, Frank Gore, Mike Tolbert, kind of RB..... He is a Chirs Johnson type .... So that means Peyton Hillis will have all the goal carries!

• Pronk

Hillis will have his best year;He's looking to get paid with it being a contract year.

One yahoo expert predicts 1200 yards & 12 tds for Hillis this year.

So,no,don't trade him for Bush.

GL

yeah, i might make that commerce. besides the undeniable fact that, i might carry onto felix jones, you never comprehend if he or murray gets the commencing gig while he returns from harm. plus you extremely have not got the rb intensity to be freely giving gamers. hillis has been a sadness, enable another proprietor take care of it. austin has been sucking it up these days when you consider that he back from his harm, yet i think of he has a extra advantageous risk to leap decrease back than hillis.