Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Wassrtman-Schulz said "there is no discord" when asked about the three voice votes (clearly against amending ?

the platform). The woman would tell you she's faithful with semen dripping from her hair.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

lol, did you hear the lie she told about the Israeli Ambassador?

We know, and I’ve heard no less than Ambassador Michael Oren say this, that what the Republicans are doing is dangerous for Israel.”

Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Tuesday denied saying she had heard Israel’s ambassador describe Republican allegations that Democrats don’t support Israel as “dangerous for Israel.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/...

SHE NEEDS TO RESIGN AS THE DNC CHAIRPERSON.

• David
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

You make an excellent point.

Debbie Wasserman Shultz has not figured out how to lie and get away with it. That is one of the reasons why it is so entertaining to watch Debbie Wassermann Schultz.

Also, Debbie Wasserman Schultz clearly has some sort of goop in her hair. I was wondering what that stuff was. It appears that you may have discovered the secret to that mystery as well.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Wassrtman-Schulz is a joke. She will be done as Chairwoman of the DNC this term and won't be returning to the House, I hope. Let's hope she and her attitude fade away from the scene.

• 9 years ago

Yes, but this is the first time she was almost at a loss for words as she was trying to figure out how to spin it.... Usually, she just keeps talking right over everyone and trying to back peddle her lies... After we get rid of obama, I hope she's next to go...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Steve
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's obvious where the Democrat party is going, but they can't see it. Pity them. Pray for our nation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.