Poll: Epic Movie, Video Game, TV Show?

I know it's hard to narrow down just put what comes to mind. Star Wars original Trilogy, Most Super Nintendo RPG's, Walking Dead / Firefly. Just to get you started.

Name what you like... ready set go!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nolan's Batman trilogy, Assassins Creed II and Game of Thrones/Firefly/Breaking Bad :)

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

rocky movies. especially number 4

i agree with you especially final fantasy 6 and chrono trigger but i will go out on a limb and say most if not all rpg's by square soft/square enix the newer games are not that great. but some of them are good like the world ends with you/nostalgia both for the nintendo ds. the old games systems like n64/ps1 are great as well and so are most of there games

tv show? i like anime full metal alchemist brotherhood is my example i will choose

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Saw movies/MarioKart Double Dash/Big Brother and Teen Wolf.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm not a TV watcher, but....

Movie: Scarface

Game: red Dead Redemption

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sitton
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i like to examine, so i could relatively examine the e book of a action picture (like i could relatively examine the Harry Potter books), yet I additionally love video clips (: EDIT: Oh snap perchance track! I hadn't concept-approximately that earlier yet i'm in love with track. this could be a tricky question :/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.